Marton Annual Beer and Musical Festival
On Friday 28th August the Marton annual festival will kick start from 4pm, with the Official Opening at 7pm by Ann Nolan patron of the Alzheimer’s Society the Marton’s charity of the year.
From 8-10PM we will have local band SKA FACE
All weekend Marton will have:
- Champagne bar open in the marquee throughout
- Food available in the marquee
- Beer garden and grounds open to everybody
- Kids welcome until 7.00pm
- Bouncy castle in beer garden
- Cask Ales, Ciders, Premium Lager from £2.50
- and a Fully stocked bar
**ENTRY IS FREE**
Saturday 29th August marquee open from 12 midday -12 midnight with music from the Touch the Pearl 8-10pm.
Sunday marquee on 30th August open from 12 midday -12 midnight with live music from The Heat 3-5pm and 8pm - 10pm.
On Bank Holiday Monday there will be a DJ on all day from 12 midday including free entry to the Beer Quiz in the afternoon.
**Friday night all our sponsors will be invited, if any company are interested in sponsoring the event please contact the Marton on 01253 692977