3* Oasis de Lanzarote, Costa Teguise, Lanzarote
Looking at the arid maroon vistas of Lanzarote it’s impossible to ignore that this is a volcanic island. In many ways, it displays its heritage far more proudly than the other Canary Islands. But whilst the untypical terrain offers endless surprises, Costa Teguise, home to the 3* Oasis de Lanzarote, manages to offer an authentic experience alongside all of its radiant beaches. The hotel, surrounded by Costa Teguise’s striking volcanic terrain and picturesque scenery, offers comfortable accommodation with great facilities, all on the seafront.
- Located in front of the hotel is a small cove and it’s 1.5km to the beach.
- Close to the attractions of Costa Teguise.
- 1km to the nearest golf course with a bus stop located outside the hotel.
- Buffet restaurant and two bars.
- Regular daytime and evening entertainment on offer.
- Tennis courts, squash courts, shuffleboard, mini golf, basketball, football and volleyball.
- Hotel-run kids club, children's playground.
- Sauna, gym, gift shop, beauty salon.
- Three swimming pools (1 heated in winter) and a children’s pool.